Terms and Conditions
The term Marvelous Europe Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 2 Baker’s Yard, Farringdon, London, EC1R 3DD. Our company registration number is 08013642 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The contents of this website, such as copy, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Marvelous Europe Ltd and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that Marvelous Europe Ltd creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Marvelous Europe Ltd copyright.
- Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Fan Art Contest Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Marvelous Europe Ltd (company no. 08013642) whose registered office is at:
1st Floor, 2 Baker’s Yard, Farringdon, London, EC1R 3DD, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and EEA aged 13 years or over except employees of Marvelous Europe Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entries must be submitted via the Google Form, found here: https://forms.gle/mQ7uXeneyRj9smvm7 . You will need to sign in to a Google account in order to access the form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 (BST) on Sunday 14th June 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Marvelous Europe Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Top prize: 1x HyperX ChargePlay Clutch™ and 1x digital copy of STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town for Nintendo Switch™
3x Runners-up: 1x digital copy of STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town for Nintendo Switch™
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One overall winner and three runners-up will be chosen by the team at Marvelous Europe Ltd.
- The winners will be notified on the email used when entering, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Marvelous Europe Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
HyperX ChargePlay Clutch™: ©2020 Kingston Technology Europe Co LLP und Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, Kingston Court, Brooklands Close, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7EP, England. All rights reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Get the latest Town Noticeboard updates to your email!